I've been getting lots of emails lately about 2 modelling opportunities. I thought I'd post them both on here for all the aspiring uk asian models out there!
Firstly Perfect Magazine are holding auditions in London and Birmingham next month to find male and female models. You may remember way back in May I blogged about a modelling opportunity for a mag called "Asian Fusion", well Perfect Magazine is actually the same mag, but they've changed their name.
The auditions are taking place on the 24th and 25th October in London, and on the 30th October in Birmingham. To attend you need to complete their audition form and send it across to them first.
Next up, Wolverhampton-based Sharon's Couture are holding a competition to find a face for their brand. Castings will be held at their warehouse in Birmingham and there's some pretty tempting prizes up for grabs including:
* Being the 'Face of Sharons Couture 2009' for a whole year & representing the brand in all marketing material
* An exclusive designer outfit by Sharon's Couture.
* A 12 month modelling contract with Fuel Models.
* A exclusive portfolio shoot with Haré Dhami.
* A spread in a leading fashion magazine.
* A main lead role in a music video.
To be in with a chance of winning, aspiring models should email their images along with details to email@example.com with 'Face of Sharon's 2009' as the subject.
Good luck everyone!