5) Karma Pink does Great Gatsby 1920s StyleThe Great Gatsby was one the most stylish films of the year and 1920s fashion felt like it was everywhere - even on the catwalks in Pakistan!
4) Asian Fashion on TV - New Girl and Made in ChelseaPopular TV shows "Made in Chelsea" and "New Girl" both featured asian fashion, with a Bollywood themed party and an Indian wedding.
here, and the New Girls outfits here.
3) Manish Malhotra fashion show in LondonThis year the UK held host to a number of fashions shows from high profile Indian and Pakistani designers. The show which made the biggest impact on me though, was a show by Manish Malhotra for the charity The Angeli Foundation.
2) Asian Fashion at Cannes 2013The Cannes film festival was full of Bollywood stars including Sonam Kapoor, Vidya Balan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, all wearing an array of Indian and western outfits!
1) Amir Khan and Faryal Makhdhoom's weddingLove them or hate them, for British Asians, this was the celebrity asian wedding of the year! The bride chose Indian designer Tarun Tahiliani for both of her events:
This celebrity wedding was definitely my guilty pleasure of the year and I even made a correct guess about Faryal's outfit choice on the Asian Fashion Blog Facebook page way back in February when she announced Tarun Tahiliani as her chosen designer:
You can read my blog posts about this celeb wedding here.
What were your favourite "Asian Fashion" moments of 2013?