- I live in Manchester and aside from running Asian Fashion Blog, I work full time in digital marketing.
- I started my first blog in 2003.
- When I'm not blogging, I love spending time with my family.
- Travel and holidays are probably my biggest indulgence. I love a good beach holiday but I'm slowly coming round to the beauty of city breaks too.
- Although I cover a bit of beauty and hairstyling on Asian Fashion Blog, I'm actually terrible at styling my own hair in any way other than ghd-straight.
- My make-up application skills also leave a lot to be desired, so whenever the occassion calls for it I will call upon my trusted MUAs or visit a beauty counter (usually Bobbi Brown).
I set up Asian Fashion Blog in November 2007 when I was just starting the search for my own wedding outfit. I had a stack of asian wedding magazines but found they weren't enough to satisfy my hunger for asian fashion trends. So I decided to set up my own blog sharing photos from any fashion shows I attended and covering any fashion topics relevant to british asians.
In case you're interested, I bought my wedding lengha from Arinder Bhullar in Leicester, and my bridal jewellery from Kyles Collection in London.
Asian Fashion Blog has been featured on:
Brands I've worked with include